Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bathroom Update -- Part Two . . .

Yes, its going to be a series of updates for a while, since we are not always able to complete our tasks in one weekend.  However, I do promise a full before/after bathroom tab as soon as we are totally done. 

Some comments on the bathroom . . . its fun, its colorful, its fully functional!!  I chose "Filtered Sunlight" by Benjamin Moore for the walls in a pearl finish (never heard of pearl finish, neither had I, but apparently it sits between satin and semi-gloss -- perfect for bathroom walls).  Once the paint job had cured for a whole 24 hours (hah), we couldn't resist getting a shower at the cabin.  Heaven. 

Sunny yellow makes a world of difference!

The 3 colors work really well together!

Tah Dah!!  Colorful display!

Shower curtain a nod to Mt. Vernon Flower Fields
I am just falling in love with my bathroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment